Dr. Kristin Rose helps people and organizations manage and take advantage of change for growth and transformation at all levels. Her additional background in the intuitive arts gives her an edge on identifying and resolving those elusive aspects that tend to block progress or hold old patterns in place.
Coaching Sessions offer leaders at all levels an opportunity to address the challenges of their jobs in alignment with the goals of the business. The Rose Edge approach goes beyond traditional coaching, however, by incorporating a holistic view. This approach reveals root issues, establishes common ground, makes hidden agendas irrelevant, and crystallizes the lines of accountability.
In Coaching Sessions, your managers and employees can learn how to:
- Implement and manage large-scale organizational change
- Drive for results while operating with compassion and integrity
- Increase alignment between core values and day-to-day operations
- Understand how to work and communicate cross-functionally
- Resolve interpersonal and teamwork issues
- Access intuitive intelligence
- Broaden understanding of the bigger picture
- Expand ability to be more intuitive at work
A variety of programs are offered to help individuals practice accountability and take charge of their own well-being as well as the overall well-being of the company.
- Mastering Change at All Levels of Leadership
- Driving for Results while Managing with Compassion and Integrity
- Self-Mastery and Accountability
- Effective Cross-Functional Partnerships and Communication
Many businesses are starting to notice that Gen Y employees often bring a new kind of energy into the workplace. The very reasons that make these employees so valuable can also make it challenging to develop and retain them.
Challenges from a managerial point of view:
- “They don’t like being told what to do.”
- “They have clear roles and responsibilities, but they seem to get bored easily and do things that aren’t even related to their job.”
- “They are always questioning everything!”
- “They seem excited when they first get here, but all too soon, they leave to go work at another company!”
- “They are very creative and intelligent, but I don’t know how to take advantage of their talents.”
- “They often tell other people how to do their jobs.”
- “Other employees are intimidated by their desire for change and their impatience with the way we do things around here.”
Kristin offers specialized coaching and programs for Gen Y employees and their managers. These services can be tailored to meet the needs of the business.
Take advantage of the founder’s business experience and intuitive abilities to gain insight into higher perspectives and root issues of organizational challenges, establish a solid foundation for rolling out long-term visions and plans, and determine priorities and practical next steps.
Consultations are offered by the hour, by the project, or on a retainer basis, depending on the needs of the client and the complexity of the situation or organization.
“Kristin has an amazing combination of talents that really shine during her workshops! Not only does she always exceed any business goals for her events, but the participants also rave about her. She keeps them inspired and engaged, provides an incredibly valuable experience that they can carry back into their jobs, and creates practical and long-lasting outcomes for the company. I offer my highest recommendation to those who are considering working with her!”
– Janet B, Corporate Client